Instant Own
March 28, 2024, 18:29:02
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ioclan.tk domain remains.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Whipper and Cheers are no longer in the team :<

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Whipper and Cheers are no longer in the team :<  (Read 2602 times)
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 36

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 01, 2010, 01:14:33 »

Sad news today, we've finally decided to kick Whipper and Cheers from the team due inactiveness.

Cheers (or Mihkel), you were always a very nice guy to play with on wrackdm 24/7 server. We have had a lot of nice matches and talks, and eventually decided to join the team. Unfortunately that was just before you became busy in real life, and we never got to know you a lot better Cry
Pity, though I still hope to play with you some time! Just post here on the forum, tell us on msn, or play on FragHard server!

Whipper, better known as Charles to us, has been a very very very good friend. I'd like to thank him a LOT for everything he did for the clan. He always had great idea's, was nice to everyone, and we were just friends for a pretty long time.
I already miss the times where we would go online with you and Simon (Tiny), and just 3v3 insta whoever was online. No matter if we won or lost (mostly won =D), we always had great fun and were an awesome team together. Ofcourse also just playing online with whoever else (public or with simon or with someone else or just the two of us) was always very nice.
Also I miss the evenings long of talking about everything from the weather to life itself. I often have to do effort to keep conversations going, but we could always talk evenings long and still not finish. I still remember my parents getting mad because we just kept on talking, but I just wouldn't care much xD

About the future, I don't know if you'll play again. I really hope so, but you already said you'd get less work and be able to play. It didn't happen, twice Cry
I'd really like it if you could make it to the supeR,Lan (I'm going to be there, even if I have to miss examn days or whatever ****.. im dead ill and everyone can drop dead Tongue), or meet some other time. Simon will be there too (as you maybe know already actually), so it would finally be the big 3 together.
If not, then this is a goodbye I'm afraid. We'd love to be able to welcome you back some day (or 'we', I didn't ask the others but I'm 100% sure they'd like to too lol), but things don't seem to work out in real life. Not that you should give up real life for some game, really do what you think is best. But still, I wouldn't personally mind a comeback !!

Well then, guess that's it.

Hope to see you both around some time,
Luc.
Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

St0n3*r
VIP
Posts some more

Awards: 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 05:43:33 »

Ahhh?
I played like 1hour with him (and he has still the tag)

EDIT : him= cheer
Report Spam   Logged

Oxyd
Posts faster than his shadow

Awards: 6

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 08:57:48 »

I am sad for you guys ... Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Gauntlets are nice ! Don't forget them ! Cheesy
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 09:05:20 »

@Stoner, but he's never on the forum at least, and last time I saw him ingame was months ago.
Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF
Oleg
Clan members

Awards: 25

NO WAR

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 09:37:27 »

Well, guys, its simple to explain - when somebody begins to work ( i mean real work for money), only few lucky men can find time to spend active clan-life...  Thats why not so hard to guess  - for example, for me it is 8-10 monthes ( my education will be end), but for u, mates - i see nice light future - about in 3-4 years u will be the strongest "core" in oa and will pwn everybody! Wink and after that, in ~5 years, u will have favourite job, family, beautiful wife, maybe few cheerful childrens, few friends, of course - and will say "bye-bye" and will wish "gl hf" to your younger clanmates... Smiley It is short and bright oa life Smiley but be sure, i never forget my cleverest friend Luc, my the most cheerful friend Simon, and, certainly, my warlike open-hearted russian friend, Andrew!
Report Spam   Logged
Tiny
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 101

Fear Chickens!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 15:07:52 »

Well, what's more to add...

@ Mihkel: i liked you a lot, i enjoyed the nice matches we had on insta dm servers, just really sad i couldn't have get to know you better than that, and i miss the time we could have spend playing together. What's more... luc said it all.

@ Charles: I didn't want that to happen, i was always hopping for some miracle and a real come back, i tried to bring you back many times ( pms, called you on the phone but you didn't answer Cry ), but well... it seems it wouldn't work.
I want to tell you if ever you read that post, that i'm really really sad of one thing, it's that we didn't have enough time to spend together, we did have some of course, and that was prolly the best times i ever had on OA when we were you, me and luc, i always wanted more of those times. Sadely, i couldn't connect in the evening before ( wasn't free of my decisions and all ), and i miss all the long discussion we could have done. I just still hope one day you will remember about us, and just give us a sign and spend some time with us ( not a come back, but even just some minutes would make me really really happy ).
That's prolly one of the first time i'm almost about to cry in front of my computer, to know that we never met irl because we could have done it, and to know i wouldn't maybe ever see you again ( wich i really hope won't happen ). So, i still hope you will " pay us some visits " sometimes.

In french: C'est au cas où tu verrais ce post, je voulais te dire que si jamais tu décides de ne pas revenir définitivement, c'est ton choix, je comprends que tu soit occupé ds la vraie vie, que t'es une copine et tout, mais je tenais juste à ce que tu saches que je t'aimais bcp, profondément, et que ça me fait très mal de devoir dire tout ça, j'aurais voulu que ça n'arrive jamais, mais on peut pas avoir tt ce qu'on veux. Et pour te dire que je te considérais comme un vrai ami, et même un peu plus des fois comme une sorte de " tonton ", plus agé que moi, tjrs là pour rattraper la mise quand je faisais des conneries lol, tjrs là pour me soutenir, et tjrs aussi chaleureux. J'ai pas vraiment mis de smileys ds ce message, parce que je parle plus avec mes sentiments qu'autre chose, et... tu vas me manquer, énormément.
En espérant que je te reverrais un jour ( si je viens sur paris, je tacherais de t'appeller ou de trouver ton nouveau numéro, et je viendrais te voir! ), et je te souhaite bonne chance avec toute mon amitié. Simon.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't kill this poor and tiny noob XD
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 19:05:25 »

Simon, u're not the only one about to cry Sad

And btw I sms'd charly this morning about the post.
Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF
Wh!pP3r
VIP

Awards: 9

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 01:59:50 »

Hello here Smiley

So much sadness.....

Well, i'll try to be as clear as possible Smiley ,

First, so nice to see your posts my friends... they went strait to my heart... I have to admit i feel sad too reading that, you miss me... and i feel a little guilty because of the way i left u... not easy to leave a "passion",  a "second life"... Well, I "had to"... , sometimes thought i could come back , but...
But i don't forget u! and i'll find time to come sometimes at least to say hello Smiley

Then, u were right my friends, for sure! I mean by kicking me. Prolly wasn't easy for u, while it had to be done and was quite normal actually. What is a leader, being never online? really, no problem with that Smiley

News about me? Well, Parisian life, lol, full speed full time! I still work a lot, had a "new role" in my company in september, as if i changed job while staying in the same conpany... so.. i'm kinda noob atm roflcopter (<-dedicated to u Luc Smiley ) But well, i improve my skills in ceramics and with time i'll reach my aim. And afterwork always something to do, cinema, theatre, opera, partys, girl friend....

What about u? how's life?

About the game... lol... i didn't played for month!! must be noober than noob now ! I might play again but i have to say the game miss me less than the comunity, u.... i sometime look at dpmaster to see how's comunity... memories Smiley but never take time to play.

Well, it's late now... i've been so slow to type this message! so much things to say but hard to formulate...
But... cu soon! Smiley promess i'll come back here soon Smiley

Long life to IO's!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

IO*Wh!pP3r
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 02:51:43 »

Ahhh so you didn't miss my sms Cheesy
Well on second thought, i shouldn't have expected you to reply the same minute i sent the sms lol.. Or ok not the same evening either :<

Anyway, it's very nice to see you post here, whatever you'd have posted. Gives the feeling our friend isn't completely gone. It gives .. well howto say.. some rest i think. Else I keep wondering about it.

@roflcopter, dedicated to me? Why? Tongue Did I use it that much before or something? Tongue

And, sry i can't help myself, what's it like having a life while we still don't xD  Ok just nevermind Tongue

Well, I don't know if you'll reply again, doesn't really matter now I know we can just speak every once in a while.
Best of luck to you and your gf, and tell her hi from me Wink Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF
Tiny
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 101

Fear Chickens!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 13:53:49 »

Oh! Didn't expect you to answer!! Cheesy Cheesy

Mom, that makes me happy at least to see you, and to see you don't totally forget us. I will work with joy this afternoon!! Cheesy

Anyway, i also know it's just one post, but still good to see you a bit, and i hope i will get you on msn soon! And that your life goes allright ( as it seems to Smiley ), and that you will find some time again to spend some time with us when you will get out of paris and come in the south!!! Tongue

With all my friendship affection, and hope to see you soon! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Don't kill this poor and tiny noob XD
Oleg
Clan members

NO WAR

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 18:46:22 »

nice to see u, Charley! i hope we will see again much times! just come here, when u will free Wink
Report Spam   Logged
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 01:47:16 »

He hasn't been for the past half year it seems :<
Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF
cheers
Now I've posted a bit

Awards: 1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 10:13:33 »

hey aces!!!

last 2 months i was really busy, didnt read forums, hardly news... just some 2-3 hours alltogether played OA.. ofcourse, i didnt know, that i 'm free to fly. so, i just used IO-name ... sry for that Sad
5 min left, i did open IO-forum, and.....  im really sorry, that i didnt take this little time earlier.. now i've removed part of my nick - IO Sad i was  really proud to use/wear it ....................

some good news: finally i got official job, i'll start tomorrow. this company sells electronic from Sharp (copy-machines, cash registers, TV's etc) Cash registers and slip printers etc is my business from now.

Whatever, i was happy with you all, and... i 'll meet you all someday Smiley

Have nice frags!!!

Btw, one of my coworkers is VERY hard quake player (was in world top10),  couple of days ago i had some matches in OA against him in Aftershock server - this was absolutely hopeless for me :/ Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

^4^^0I^4O^^4ch^^0ee^7rs
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 14:35:41 »

Well good to read you've found a nice job Smiley

And sure we'll meet again some time ingame, cu around Wink
Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF
Oleg
Clan members

NO WAR

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 15:45:37 »

thx for nice wishes! and i am glag that u are ok and found good work! wish u luck in all your beginnings, cya in arenas! Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

+--ignore-