Instant Own
April 20, 2024, 15:01:26
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ioclan.tk domain remains.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Whipper and Cheers are no longer in the team :<

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Whipper and Cheers are no longer in the team :<  (Read 2622 times)
Wh!pP3r
VIP
Posts faster than his shadow

Awards: 9

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2010, 01:59:50 »

Hello here Smiley

So much sadness.....

Well, i'll try to be as clear as possible Smiley ,

First, so nice to see your posts my friends... they went strait to my heart... I have to admit i feel sad too reading that, you miss me... and i feel a little guilty because of the way i left u... not easy to leave a "passion",  a "second life"... Well, I "had to"... , sometimes thought i could come back , but...
But i don't forget u! and i'll find time to come sometimes at least to say hello Smiley

Then, u were right my friends, for sure! I mean by kicking me. Prolly wasn't easy for u, while it had to be done and was quite normal actually. What is a leader, being never online? really, no problem with that Smiley

News about me? Well, Parisian life, lol, full speed full time! I still work a lot, had a "new role" in my company in september, as if i changed job while staying in the same conpany... so.. i'm kinda noob atm roflcopter (<-dedicated to u Luc Smiley ) But well, i improve my skills in ceramics and with time i'll reach my aim. And afterwork always something to do, cinema, theatre, opera, partys, girl friend....

What about u? how's life?

About the game... lol... i didn't played for month!! must be noober than noob now ! I might play again but i have to say the game miss me less than the comunity, u.... i sometime look at dpmaster to see how's comunity... memories Smiley but never take time to play.

Well, it's late now... i've been so slow to type this message! so much things to say but hard to formulate...
But... cu soon! Smiley promess i'll come back here soon Smiley

Long life to IO's!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

IO*Wh!pP3r

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

+--ignore-