Instant Own
November 29, 2021, 10:10:11
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ioclan.tk domain remains.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Whipper and Cheers are no longer in the team :<

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Whipper and Cheers are no longer in the team :<  (Read 2142 times)
Tiny
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 101

Fear Chickens!

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2010, 15:07:52 »

Well, what's more to add...

@ Mihkel: i liked you a lot, i enjoyed the nice matches we had on insta dm servers, just really sad i couldn't have get to know you better than that, and i miss the time we could have spend playing together. What's more... luc said it all.

@ Charles: I didn't want that to happen, i was always hopping for some miracle and a real come back, i tried to bring you back many times ( pms, called you on the phone but you didn't answer Cry ), but well... it seems it wouldn't work.
I want to tell you if ever you read that post, that i'm really really sad of one thing, it's that we didn't have enough time to spend together, we did have some of course, and that was prolly the best times i ever had on OA when we were you, me and luc, i always wanted more of those times. Sadely, i couldn't connect in the evening before ( wasn't free of my decisions and all ), and i miss all the long discussion we could have done. I just still hope one day you will remember about us, and just give us a sign and spend some time with us ( not a come back, but even just some minutes would make me really really happy ).
That's prolly one of the first time i'm almost about to cry in front of my computer, to know that we never met irl because we could have done it, and to know i wouldn't maybe ever see you again ( wich i really hope won't happen ). So, i still hope you will " pay us some visits " sometimes.

In french: C'est au cas où tu verrais ce post, je voulais te dire que si jamais tu décides de ne pas revenir définitivement, c'est ton choix, je comprends que tu soit occupé ds la vraie vie, que t'es une copine et tout, mais je tenais juste à ce que tu saches que je t'aimais bcp, profondément, et que ça me fait très mal de devoir dire tout ça, j'aurais voulu que ça n'arrive jamais, mais on peut pas avoir tt ce qu'on veux. Et pour te dire que je te considérais comme un vrai ami, et même un peu plus des fois comme une sorte de " tonton ", plus agé que moi, tjrs là pour rattraper la mise quand je faisais des conneries lol, tjrs là pour me soutenir, et tjrs aussi chaleureux. J'ai pas vraiment mis de smileys ds ce message, parce que je parle plus avec mes sentiments qu'autre chose, et... tu vas me manquer, énormément.
En espérant que je te reverrais un jour ( si je viens sur paris, je tacherais de t'appeller ou de trouver ton nouveau numéro, et je viendrais te voir! ), et je te souhaite bonne chance avec toute mon amitié. Simon.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't kill this poor and tiny noob XD

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

+--ignore-