Instant Own
March 28, 2024, 23:38:02
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ioclan.tk domain remains.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

what i would write if i would want to join

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what i would write if i would want to join  (Read 145 times)
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 36

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2009, 10:59:37 »

Topictitle was 'RMF wants to join' before but i thought it would be confusing untill you read the topic. This title is some more descriptive Smiley From here original post
---
As clan founder of course I am in the clan and don’t need to write an application, but part of the main thought behind the clan is that we are a bunch of friends playing together. In the extend of that we are all about equal. So you have the right to know just as much about me as I do about you. Therefore: here is my “application”. (btw you can also use it as example if you don't know what to write)

Hey all Smiley I’m RMF (Luc in real life). I am 16 years old (at the moment) and com from the Netherlands.
I would like to join IO because I think it is a great clan with great players, and I love playing with you (just pretending only tiny and whipper are in). Also I like the ‘thought’ behind the clan that you don’t just let any random soul join you, but that we have to be friends (which I think I can say Cheesy).
I have been playing openarena for just a bit more than a year now, although it feels like double times that. I can usually play at evenings from 8pm till 10.30pm, weekend depends. Usually I can play sunday all day, but not always.
Hobbys? Hmm exept for ‘computering’ and gaming (which is mostly openarena) I don’t really have any. I am currently doing an IT study (for the ones who don’t know what IT is: computers and networking them and helping users and such), first year now.
For music, I like listening to metal (varies from some trash metal to almost rock to symphonic metal to uhm yea all kinds of metal). I don’t have special tv-series I like watching. I nearly never watch TV (if I do it’s something like discovery channel). Youtube for clips and thepiratebay for documentaries and movies works a lot better than tv Cheesy
Hmm what more can I say.. Oh yes I had to post my e-mail address: lucb1e@hotmail.com. You can reach me on msn on the same address Smiley
Well I guess that’s it. I hope you can let me in! (lmao if someone dares to say no)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 21:11:46 by RMF » Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tiny
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 101

Fear Chickens!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 17:23:48 »

Hum.... you don't seem to be a good player for our clan Grin Grin Grin Grin ( joking )
No the clan leader have to decide but idk who is the clan leader because we're all equal Grin
I will introduce myself too Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Don't kill this poor and tiny noob XD
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 36

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 17:47:38 »

No the clan leader have to decide but idk who is the clan leader because we're all equal
uhm, we three are the leader.. I didn't mean this post as really asking to join (as i wrote) but just an introduction, and ppl can use it as example Wink
Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+--ignore-