Instant Own
March 28, 2024, 19:13:13
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ioclan.tk domain remains.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Other games

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other games  (Read 509 times)
omgitszero
Regular visitor

Awards: 3

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 16:31:37 »

WoW that's a list O.o I have crysis warhead too, but just to 'test' my vidcard. Smiley I didnt like that game at all. :/
Report Spam   Logged
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 36

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 17:29:01 »

I don't play crysis too, but its cool when you want to watch a HD movie have none you just put crysis on the highest gfxlevel you have an interactive movie Grin
or something.. what i mean is that i like the graphics :p
Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF
omgitszero
Regular visitor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 22:08:53 »

Haha yeah, i knwo the feeling Cheesy sometimes i just launch it, and walking around on the island Cheesy

BTW... im bored about playing online games, even now, i have ping 300-400 usually, so im thinkin about leavin multiplaying (for a while or dunno..) Not fully, just to prefer sp from now on. So..
Could you give me a good single player game? Best would be some kind of cyberpunk/neopunk.hm.. hard to explain.. if you saw Akira, you know what i am talkin about Cheesy It should be played in an alternate future.. doesnt matter if first placed, third placed shooter or strategy Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
RMF
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 36

Rest in pieces!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 23:32:15 »

Could you give me a good single player game?
For singleplayer I like race games, now I'm mostly playing Dirt2. Nice gfx, awesome gameplay, and just well set up. With that last I mean that the menu's work good (after you played about 3 times and got used to it:P), you can select any race and any car you like, you can participate in real existing tournaments like the X-Games, you got different types of racing (though centered around offroad), anything new is explained well before the race with a short video, you can look everything back you have archieved and stats and such, other racers speak a bit with you by phone so that gives a bit of personality, in rallys the co-driver tells you what corners are coming up (like in real rally games, works fantastic) and responds to what you do (my head is spinning sometimes when you spin out Grin), and above all: all those cool features are put together in a good way. Now that is a combination I don't see often: many awesome and original features put together in a good way.
Is the game all perfect 100/100? Well I gotta say it comes close, I can't spot much important cons. Just a few small points: it loads menu's a bit long (races I can imagine but menus must be quick), one of the voices is really lame and even worse than nerd-like, and the crowd is dumb.. The IQ they put in the racers (which is also awesome) lacks completely in the spectators. Look here, this fellow is just jelling and cheering into nothing, i didn't even start yet Shocked But neither the loading, voices or crowd is part of the gameplay so I really like the game Wink

Also I enjoyed FUEL and Race Driver GRID before. In fuel you could also drive bikes instead of only cars, and the world map was HUGE. You could just drive something like 1 hour in a straight line from one side of the map to another. GRID is a bit more competitive, you have race teams and professional tracks and such. Not that dirt2 is such an easy game if you set the dificulty high, but it is a lot easier to learn to control than grid.
Report Spam   Logged

^IO^RMF
Tiny
Clan leaders
Should i stop?

Awards: 101

Fear Chickens!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 12:40:35 »

Hum... i don't play a lot on racing game, but sometimes i play gran turismo, really good game, really nice graphics, and insane really cars Grin but i play more on adventures games, shoot'em'all Grin , RPG, and.... that's almost all Cheesy Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Don't kill this poor and tiny noob XD
omgitszero
Regular visitor

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 12:48:53 »

Ah ye, Dirt2 looks aw'some. Smiley In This type my fav racer game is NFS: undercover. That LA feelin is so fuckincool. Smiley But Dirt is such a different game, its cool too. Smiley

Now i found this game, musst be awesome:

Tiny: What rpgs and adventures are ya playin? Cheesy Im searchin for one Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+--ignore-