Instant Own
March 28, 2024, 11:47:59
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ioclan.tk domain remains.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

vagabondBGC

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: vagabondBGC  (Read 505 times)
vagabondBGC
Regular visitor

Awards: 3

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2010, 16:37:52 »

Thx for nice words, goodwill ppl!

@RMF

The story behind my nick is rather boring, but since you ask... Smiley

When I was about 10 I was playing an adventure game Alone in the Dark (today we'd say it's action-adventure). It was a horror game, about abandoned mansion full of ghosts and evil power, creepy.
Main character was walking, searching and collecting items (more adventure than action:), and he found some old diary. The word "vagabond" was recurring in this diary.
Game was creep and my english crappy, so I didn't know what it meant. But I LOVED sound of this word. So later I checked in dictionary and its meaning was perfect Smiley I started to use it in every game later (for insance driver name in racing games and so on). MUCH later it was obvious for me to use it also in Quake 1. I'm accustomed to it.

For BGC.  In the internet wersion of Quake 3 you don't like here Smiley "vagabond" was already occupied when I registered, so I had to make this addition. BGC origin: BoGuCice - it's the district of my city I live in.
but there's no point to use that addition in OA. So if you eventually take me to the clan, I'd rather stick to just "vagabond". with BGC there are too many letters.
Report Spam   Logged

- You fight like a dairy farmer!
- How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

+--ignore-